EcoPlus Commercial Grade Water Chillers
Available in 1/2 hp, 1 hp or 1 1/2 hp
- Suitable for use with reservoirs, hydroponic systems & aquariums.
- Features a commercial-grade titanium heat exchanger for optimum performance and corrosion resistance.
- High-quality Japanese compressor is extremely efficient and reliable.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel housing with a durable powder coated finish.
- Digital LCD display allows for easy operation.
- Remote temperature controller with a 30 ft. cord allows user to monitor & adjust chiller settings, when the unit is installed in a remote location.
- Auto restart and temperature memory in the event of a power failure.
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.
Comes with 2 fittings to allow chiller to be plumbed with 1” hard PVC pipe or 1” flexible tubing.
Suitable for reservoirs, hydroponic systems or fresh & saltwater aquariums.
Each chiller has a high performance titanium heat exchanger for optimum performance and corrosion resistance as well as an efficient and reliable compressor.
The micro computer with digital LCD display allows for easy temperature setting.
Dual Stage controller feature allows the user to plug a heater directly into the chiller.
Chilling Capacity: 170 Gallons - 10oF, 100 Gallons 30oF
Power Consumption: 480 Watts / 4.0 Amps
Inlet/Outlet Sizes: 3/4"
Min Flow Rate: 633 GPH
Max Flow Rate: 1,056 GPH
Dimensions: 13" x 15" x 16"H
Pump sold separately
Allow the chiller to sit upright for at least 30 minutes prior to initial use.
1 year warranty